Friday, September 22

MCN update

NUTS for all posters to MCN going back to the beginning of time.

NUTS to all readers of MCN, except those who joined up when they just heard there were NUTS being handed out. You cynical fucks can wait it out till next month.

And finally, NUTS to all our new readers, if you really are new, and if you're here to enjoy the site, and not just pick hairs and split holes in it, the way your type so often does. Yeah, you're all so friendly at first, with your "first time posting" malarkey. Then before you know it, there's a knife in your back and you're wondering where your blog went to.

There are those who say I'm taking this too seriously. I say: YOU CAN'T HANDLE SERIOUSLY!

Now I've gone and lost them all again, haven't I? Why do you people LET me DO this?

3 comments:

Paula said...

You skipped your afternoon cashew again, didn't you? I warned you about that.

Sylvia, The Supreme Ruler said...

[blushing] Oh. Was that his very own Special Cashew? Sorry, I thought it was out there for anyone...

You know, I'm scamperin' by and see "Might Contain Nuts", and suddenly, oh, lookit! It does! A cashew! Yum!

I'll get me coat.
_

Anonymous said...

I got yer nuts.