Sunday, December 3

Rising from the dead

A woman found murdered in Utrecht, the Netherlands, in 1976 has
admitted she is alive and well and living "somewhere in North
America". Monique Jacobse, now aged 48, disappeared in 1975 from her
home in De Bilt. The following year a body was found which forensic
investigation said was hers -- although one dentist disagreed.

Then in May this year police arrested a local man in connection with
the murder of two prostitutes, and began investigating his links to
the 1976 body. Jacobse somehow got wind of this re-opening of her
disappearance, and turned herself in. The real identity of the body
found in 1976 may never be known.

2 comments:

Don said...

So she's my age, and back in '75 pulled off the same disappearance I often wanted to pull off. Bitch.

Ooh, I wonder if she murdered the body double.

Unknown said...

Can you please tell me where you got your info from?
Which dentist did not agree and how do you know?
I did not "get wind of this re-opening" - I googled my sister Marion Jacobse and gratulated to her 55th 5 years ago. The re-opening of the grave happened after the police was informed of my showing up.
I'm also on Facebook so you can contact me there, if you like,
Thank you, Monique